Monday, November 17, 2008

wow its been along time

I didnt realize it has been so long since I posted a blog on here. I guess we have just been really busy and I havent had time to set and think about it. The good news is that my wonderful (the best in the world) husband is being baptized december 7th. I am so excited about this. I had a babyshower for my cousin Anna saturday we had a great time. And yesterday was really busy We had to be at church at 9:30 and then we didnt leave till about 12:30. I had to come home and cook to take food to church for last night we had a dinner for our pastors birthday. It was my turn to stay and clean up afterwards but I enjoyed every minute of it. We have a womens group at church and let me just say it is so awesome. We get to do so much for the church and together as agroup it really is amazing how much love and support come from these ladies who make you a part of their family. Well I guess that will be the end of this blog I have a nosy cat named chico that got stuck in a stiky mouse trap so I have to take him to the groomers today.

No comments: