Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Shopping day!!
Well today is grocery day for me. I love to go to the grocery store. I have been influenced to put my weekly menu on here by some friends too. They do it and it is really nice to get ideas and recipes from them. I am a big bargain shopper too. With christmas and 2 of my girls and my husbands birthdays coming up we are saving every penny we can. Last night was our ladies night for all of the ladies from church. We had a blast. When you get all of us baptist women together we love to chat so we were there for 2 1/2 hours. James and I were visiting different churches but I wasnt getting the spiritual satisfaction I was looking for so I talked him into go the church I went to as a child and he loved it and so now he is going to become a member there too. We are goin on a couples retreat with our church in feb. I am looking very forward to it . Well I will post my menu and then off to the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment